The gatekeeper at our centre ensuring our customers queries are attended to.
About the job
Attend to residents, visitors and family of our residents in a professional manner
• Direct them to the right departments and staff
• Provide clear and concise information where appropriate on the telephone
• Respond promptly to internal and external emails
Handle the collection of monthly payments (in cash or cheques)
• Issue receipts
• Ensure funds collected are tallied and accurate
• Assist finance department in basic banking transactions ( dropping of cheques or cash deposit )
• Basic financial reconciliation for nursing home ( petty cash )
Provide administrative support and duties
• Scheduling and liaison with hospitals for resident’s medical needs
• Prepare centre’s / nursing home’s daily/ weekly/ monthly reports e.g Daily bed Occupancy Report
• Maintain and update customer documentation as needed
• Handles orders and deliveries from vendors ( may include inventory control )
• Assist Center Manager in relevant regulatory reports e.g. AIC, Training Records
Contribute ideas to resolve customer problems to improve productivity
Work within various teams to ensure outstanding customer service
Maintain broad knowledge of customer products and services
Participate when possible in residents’ activities
Organise Centre activities with residents
Coordinate care among residents.
Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum GCE O’ Levels with at least one year of working experience in customer service & admin
• Pleasant disposition with excellent service and sales aptitude
• Bilingual and knowledge of local dialects will be an advantage (in order to liaise with the local dialects speaking associates/customers)
• Has basic knowledge of MS Office, Words and Excel
• Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
Roles & Responsbilites
Lead dynamic teams to deliver personalised care to seniors through your passion, leadership, teamwork, and nursing competencies!
Interested in being a Customer Service Associate/Care Associate at ECON?